Siemens Clinitek Status+ Urine Chemistry Analyzer
Need simple, enhanced clinical information for urinalysis results?
The new CLIA-waived Siemens CLINITEK Status+ Urine Chemistry Analyzer is the latest addition to the CLINITEK family, the most widely used urinalysis brand worldwide.* The new Siemens CLINITEK Status+ Urine Chemistry Analyzer is even easier to use and offers the broadest menu available on any point-of-care automated urine analyzer. In addition, this new urine analyzer features new automatic checks (Auto-Checks**). The analyzer automatically checks each strip for humidity exposure and identifies Siemens test strips. Together, these provide improved clinical information.Features:
- Enhances confidence in clinical decisions with new automated checks (Auto-Checks) performed on every test
- Ensures consistent results interpretation with automatic timing and reading of every urine specimen
- Ready for connectivity to data management solutions (DMS), via a simple upgrade kit
- Offers a comprehensive point-of-care urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney disease and hCG pregnancy testing
- Simple, intuitive touch screen operation
- Load test the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads every specimen
- Fast results in-office test results in about 1 minute
- Automatic printed report no manual transcription needed
- Analyzer along with patented test strip technology enables Auto-Checks:
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Auto-identification of test strips, no need for operators to key in manually
- Removes subjectivity of visually read results
- Routine urinalysis with CLINITEK Multistix urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world*
- Albumin-to-Creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in confirmed diabetic patients
- Protein-to-Creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in high-risk patients
- CG pregnancy testing via the CLINITEST hCG cassette
- Simple connectivity upgrade to CLINITEK Status Connect System, for centralized oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software or LIS
- Barcode reading capability to eliminate manual tasks
*Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Worldwide Markets. Trimark Publications. June 12, 2009
**Only available when using Siemens IR or color bands
We guarantee it.
We are making everything possible to provide you the best products on the lowest prices possible. Due to the higher number of products in our store we think that is possible some of the prices on our products to not be accurate.
If you find one of our products with lower price than ours, please use this form. We will compare the prices and will offer you the product on the same price!
Here’s how it works:
1. Found a cheaper price?
2. Ask us for a price match - Just fill out the form and we’ll check the details.
3. If you are correct, we will offer you the product for the same price and you can enjoy your stay knowing you got the lowest price.
* Required fields