INRatio2 allows you to obtain a Prothrombin Time (PT) and International Normalized Ratio (INR) result using 1 drop of blood from a fingerstick.
The INRatio2 system reduces the headache of oral anticoagulation management, is CLIA Waived, and is easy to use. In addition to INRatio's existing benefits
The INRatio2 also has these great NEW features!
- 2 channel On Board Qualicy Control runs on every test
- No need for external liquid quality control or extra strips
- No need for separate device to check electronic controls
- Test Strips do not require refrigeration
- Test Strips are individually wrapped
- Small one drop (15µL) sample size
How it Works
- Test results in under 1 minute
- Single button operation
- 1 step auto turn-on with strip insertion
- Larger LCD screen and easy to read digits
- Simplified, icon based interface
- All kits include a complimentary carrying case
- Universal Power Supply included
- Wider test strip area for easier sample application
- Backwards compatible with INRatio Test Strips
- 33% smaller than INRatio
- A Test Strip is inserted into the INRatio2 monitor.
- A drop of fresh whole blood from a fingerstick is applied to the test strip.
- The blood is drawn into the test area by capillary action where it mixes with reagents that cause coagulation to begin.
- The monitor performs the PT test AND 2 quality control tests (normal and therapeutic) simultaneously, and determines whether the controls are within preset limits. If they are, strip integrity is verified, and the monitor reports the PT test result. If they are not, the monitor displays an ERROR message.
- The test results are displayed in less than 60 seconds as an INR only, PT seconds and INR, INR, PT, and QC, or INR and QC, whichever the user prefers.
- Performs electronic system self-test automatically.
- System is self-maintaining, only routine cleaning needed.
- Easy interface to change the time, date, and other features.
- Uses power adapter (included) or 4 AA battery power source.
- Stores up to 60 test results in memory.
- Built-in port for printing / electronic communication.