Printouts allow ample room per channel, eliminating tracing overlap. Multiple digital filters are provided to supress myograph artifacts, AC disturbances and baseline wandering. Futuremed's EZ-3 is available with an optional program for the detection and measurement of main waves offset and onset, amplitudes and duration of P, QRS and T for all 12 ECG leads. The operator can choose detailed reports with all such data, or concise ones with shorter statements of interpretation.
Clean, easy-to-read ECGs. Instrumentation designed for the highest standards of patient care. High quality electrocardiographs from FUTUREMED, a leader in cardiopulmonary diagnostic equipment. Features:
- 3-Channel ECG
- 12 simultaneous lead ECG acquisition
- AC/DC power with rechargeable lead-acid battery
- Available with Interpretation
- Easy, one key automatic operation.
- Long-life rechargeable battery allows use in virtually any setting.
- Three channel printing is optimally spaced on 3.6" wide paper, eliminating tracing overlap.
- Real time printing in manual mode.
- User-selected filters eliminate AC, baseline and wandering noise.
- ECG and patient cable are shielded to assure best signal quality.
- Option of permanent or disposable silver/silver chloride electrodes for clean tracings.