With your purchase of a Bionet CardioCare 2000 EKG machine, you can download EKG Plus II software to enhance your experience.
The Bionet CardioCare 2000 EKG is an economically priced 12 channel resting EKG that does not compromise on performance. Suitable for use in private practice, ER, or hospital use, the Bionet CardioCare 2000 is designed for maximum ease of use and convenience. Software upgradeable and networkable, the CardioCare 2000 is an excellent choice for your diagnostic needs.
Simultaneous 12 Channel Resting ECG
The CardioCare 2000 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis in under 60 seconds!
ECG Interpretation Program
Over 80 kinds of interpretation results based on the advanced Minnesota Code are provided to aid your diagnosis. The interpretation algorithms are expanded with regular software updates.
A4 Full Size Paper
The CardioCare 2000 will produce full size A4 printouts in 1,3,6 and 12ch formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make for easier filing in the patient chart. A convenient Copy button lets you generate ECG copies in any of the available formats.
Low Maintenance Cost
The CardioCare 2000 uses normal fax paper which costs about ¼ the cost of ECG paper. It will even generate it's own grid!
Fax Transmission Function
Direct faxing from the CardioCare 2000 offers much clearer ECG reports at the receiving end. Using an external modem connected to the CardioCare 2000, the user can easily transmit the ECG report to a remote location.
EKG Plus II Software - FREE When you Purchase from MedSupplier.com
EKG Plus II allows you to preview and control your Bionet EKG machine from your Windows.
- Save EKGs in JPG format that you can then file or email
- Print your EKGs from your Windows based printer
- Magnify sections of the EKG tracing for easy reading
- Measure EKG complexes with easy to use tools
- Save and recall EKGs on your computer
- Change EKG settings (sensitivity, filters, output) on the fly in real time
- JPG format ensures compatibility with most EMR packages
- Transfer EKGs from the machine to your computer from the machine control panel or control everything from the computer
- Add custom comments to the EKG
- Includes both a monitor and record mode
- View a real time preview before you print
- Compare two different EKGs side by side